Family United Transportation provides its services to families with loved ones incarcerated in Missouri and Kansas prisons.
Our vision is to have increased family support and community participation.
Routine visits with loved ones will...
- Decrease recidivism
- Reduce their depression levels
- Increase their motivation to become successful during the reentry process
- Increase their levels of love and self-esteem
- Increase parental bonding with their children
- Reduce crime activities in the community
Family United Transportation believes in putting families first.
Want to learn more about our services? Contact us today, (816) 533-5622. To request additional information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Louis, MO: Contact (314) 472-5257 or email email@example.com _______________________________________________________________
- Norton, KS - Saturday and Sunday, April 5-6
- Cameron/Crossroads - Saturday, April 12
- Lansing - Sunday, April 13
- Bonne Terre/Farmington - Saturday, April 19
- El Dorado, KS - Sunday, April 20
- Algoa/Tipton - Friday, April 25 (Resource Fair)
MAY 2014 Calendar
- Cameron/Crossroads- Sunday, May 4
- Farmington/Bonne Terre- Saturday, May 10
- Hutchinson, KS - Sunday, May 11
- Algoa/Jefferson City - Saturday, May 17
- Boonville - Sunday, May 18
- South Central - Saturday, May 24
- Lansing, KS - Sunday, May 25
Calendars may change due to several requests for a particular facility.
Please see terms for reservations. _______________________________________________________________
"I am thankful for this transportation. My husband is getting older and we need to keep the connection for my son until he is out of the system. Thank you Ms. McLeod for responding to my voicemail so quickly." A. Chaney 9/2013
"Doing a great service to keep families connected." M. Ragland 9/2013
"The owner's are very nice and courteous!. I think its a wonderful way to stay connected!" L. Brown 8/2013
"I just wanted to say, thank you for taking us to see my son yesterday at the South Central Correctional Facility. If it wasn't for your transportation service, I would not have seen my son for another year or so. I look forward to traveling with you again. You are truly a blessing. Thank you." S. Horne 3/2013
Project Ride gives children visiting an incarcerated parent the opportunity to ride with Family United Transportation Service for FREE! Why? Children are the "Innocent" victims left behind. Studies have shown children with incarcerated parents have psychological, social, and emotional challenges in their lifetime. Bonding with the incarcerated parent decreases challenges and allows for stronger family ties, reunification during reentry process, and builds higher levels of self esteem for children and their parents.
*Some rules and restrictions may apply! Ask for details when making reservations.
Your GIFT of $5.00 gives us the opportunity to let children ride FREE!
GIFT via Paypal: Click on the "Correctional Facilities" tab and scroll down.
Please make checks payable to:
Family United Transportation Service
P.O. Box 11904
Kansas City, MO 64138-9996
STAY TUNED FOR MORE UPDATES!