Family United Transportation provides its services to families with loved ones incarcerated in Missouri and Kansas prisons.
Our vision is to have increased family support and community participation.
Routine visits with loved ones will...
- Decrease recidivism
- Reduce their depression levels
- Increase their motivation to become successful during the reentry process
- Increase their levels of love and self-esteem
- Increase parental bonding with their children
- Reduce crime activities in the community
Family United Transportation believes in putting families first.
Want to learn more about our services? Contact us today at (816) 533-5622.
To request additional information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
You can also complete the contact form.
Summer is here and we have more routes and the best rates to help you stay connected to your incarcerated loved ones.
- Saturday, July 11 - Boonville (St. Louis)
- Sunday, July 12 - Boonville (St. Louis)
- Friday, July 17- Bonne Terre and Farmington (Kansas City)
- Sunday, July 19 - Jefferson City (Kansas City)
- Sunday, July 26 - Crossroads and Western MO (Kansas City)
- Friday, July 31 - Moberly (Kansas City)
- Sunday, August 2 - Hutchinson, KS (Kansas City)
- Friday, August 7 - South Central (Kansas City and St. Louis)
- Sunday, August 9 - Crossroads and Western MO (Kansas City)
- Saturday, August 15 - Potosi (Kansas City and St. Louis)
- Sunday, August 16 - Boonville (St. Louis)
- Saturday, August 22 - Southeast (Kansas City and St. Louis)
- Saturday, August 29 - Pacific (St. Louis)
- Sunday, August 30 - Bonne Terre and Farmington (St. Louis)
We need your continuous support! Please help us by spreading the word to other families!
"Keeping Families Connected" to your incarcerated loved ones.
Family United Transportation are taking more requests for the following prisons: MOBERLY, POTOSI, SOUTHEAST in MISSOURI, and all KANSAS PRISONS!
All prison trips requested will be added to our monthly schedule. Calendars may change due to several requests for a particular facility. Email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (816) 533-5622 and leave us a message.
*This is "Group" Travel. There must be a minimum of five (5) adults to travel. Please see terms for reservations.
PROJECT RIDE FREE PROGRAM
Project Ride™ gives children visiting an incarcerated parent the opportunity to ride with Family United Transportation Service for FREE! Why? Children are the "Innocent" victims left behind. Studies show children with incarcerated parents have psychological, social, and emotional challenges in their lifetime. Bonding with the incarcerated parent decreases challenges and allows for stronger family ties, reunification during reentry process, and builds higher levels of self esteem for children and their parents. It also allows for us to grant scholarships for parents visiting an incarcerated child if they are committed to volunteering with a local non profit.
*Some rules and restrictions may apply! Ask for details when making reservations.
"We had an amazing time visiting. Let me know what we can do to volunteer in 2015. Thank you for being a blessing in our community!" C. Newman 12/2014
"You are truly a blessing! I look forward to traveling with you again." D. Washington 9/2014
"I haven't seen my husband in six years. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to visit South Central Correctional Center. Many blessings to you and your family." Sincerely, Ms. Davis 6/2014
"I am thankful for this transportation. My husband is getting older and we need to keep the connection for my son until he is out of the system. Thank you Ms. McLeod for responding to my voicemail so quickly." A. Chaney 9/2013
"Doing a great service to keep families connected." M. Ragland 9/2013
"The owner's are very nice and courteous!. I think its a wonderful way to stay connected!" L. Brown 8/2013
"I just wanted to say, thank you for taking us to see my son yesterday at the South Central Correctional Center. If it wasn't for your transportation service, I would not have seen my son for another year or so. I look forward to traveling with you again. You are truly a blessing. Thank you." S. Horne 3/2013
Your generous GIFT of $5.00 gives us the opportunity to let children ride FREE!
GIFT via Paypal: Click on the "Prisons" tab and scroll down.
Please make checks payable to:
Family United Transportation Service
P.O. Box 11904
Kansas City, MO 64138-9996